We are delighted to announce that Anyswap V3 has been deployed to three mainnets: BSC, Fantom, Polygon (Matic)! Likewise, Ethereum and Abitrum will be presented in the upcomings, Stay tuned!
Non-custodial services are what distinguish it from centralization. It is considered a strong and powerful symbol of decentralization and non-reliance to intermediaries. In this case, Anyswap doesn’t possess any funds/assets that owned by an individual, instead, the whole operation process is made by trustless smart contracts and Anyswap MPC network.
2. Native Swap:
Native swap makes it less complicated to cross-chain swap between native tokens. This can be done without wrapped tokens.
3. Multichain Router
This feature allows users to swap between two chains arbitrarily, which makes it easier and less fees to practice.
Fees and Chains
1. The first month swap in V3 will be totally free! Move! move! move! (Counted from our announcement time, the deposit fee is 0.05% after the first month)
2. Token supported: USDC
3. Chains supported: Polygon (Matic), Fantom, BSC.
1. What will happen to the Anyswap V2 protocol?
The Anyswap V2 will remain functional and V2 is going to be co-existed with V3.
2. Is V3 on the same interface as V2?
V2 and V3 are presented on two different interfaces:
3. Will there be LP farming?
Yes, there will be LP farming in the upcoming events, stay tuned for our latest news!
4. Where can I check the cross-chain transaction status?
You can check it on: https://anyswap.net/explorer
5. How can I can contact you if I find bugs?
Please report bug to: email@example.com
A: How to Swap?
1. Open https://stable.anyswap.exchange/, connect to your wallet (Metamask) on the top right. Click “Connect to a wallet”.
2. Choose the network you wish to swap to.
3. After step 2, we get to this page, and you can choose a network (Here we use MATIC mainnet as an example)
4. Approval needs to be made the first time you connect to a network here. Click “Approve”.
5. Click “Switch” network.
6. Once you are all set, click “Swap” from the left side menu.
7. Chose the network (e.g.FTM mainnet) that you wish to swap to.
8. Input the amount of tokens on the “From” entry bar.
9. Click “Swap”, a Metamask window pops up and you can set gas fees and then click “Confirm”.
B: How to add liquidity?
1. Click “Pool” from the left side menu.
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the right side and you’ll get an option list.
3. Click “add” (Here we use BSC as an example)
4. Click “Switch to Polygon” (if you wish to add liquidity to another network, then just switch, here we use Polygon network as an example)
5. After click “Switch to Polygon”, we get to this page, and click “Switch network”, and you’ll be on Polygon network.
6. Repeat step 3 and chose the network you wish to add, input the number of tokens on the “From” entry bar.
7. Click “Add Liquidity”
8. After step 7, you’ll get “Approve USDC”, click and move to next the step.
9. After “Approve USDC”, a Metamask window pops up, click “Confirm” and you’ll get your token added!
10. You can go to https://anyswap.net/explorer to check the transaction status.
C: How to remove liquidity?
There are two ways to remove liquidity: the first way is to remove liquidity when there’s enough underlying liquidity; the second method is for those who trapped their tokens in the pool and cannot get tokens back when there’s not enough liquidity. See the following instructions for how.
- Click “Remove” on the top right.
- Input the number of tokens on the “From” entry bar.
3. Click “Remove Liquidity”.
4. After steps 1,2,3, a Metamask window pops up, click “Confirm” and you’ll get your token removed!
- Click “Pool”.
- Click “Remove”
3. Click “Advanced”
4. Input the number of tokens on the “From” entry bar.
5. Choose the network you are removing to (here we use FTM as an example)
6. Click “Remove Liquidity”, and a Metamask window pops up, click “Confirm” and you’ll get your token removed from the pool!
To get involved and stay up to date:
* Join the Anyswap community: https://t.me/anyswap
* Follow Anyswap on: https://twitter.com/AnyswapNetwork
* Subscribe to the Anyswap: https://anyswap.medium.com/
* Send email to Anyswap: firstname.lastname@example.org