- When it comes to Bridge, Anyswap covers the deposit fees, Deposit is free (Please be noted Deposit to ETH does comes with a 0.1% deposit fee). Only when you Redeem fees are charged as follows:
1.1 The token price determines the amount of tokens:
> The withdrawal fee is 0.1%;
> The minimum withdrawal fee is equal to tokens worth $5(to ETH is $15);
> The maximum withdrawal fee is equal to tokens worth $1000;
> The minimum withdrawal amount is equal to tokens worth $5 (to ETH is $15);
> The maximum withdrawal amount is equal to tokens worth $5M;
> Withdrawing amount larger than $1M could take up to 12 hours.
2. As for Anyswap Router V3 multichain beta mainnet will be free to the public for one month until July 4th, 2021. After the free trial, 0.1% of transaction fees will be charged.
3. Liquidity provider fees on V3:
During the free trial duration, the amount of ANY distributed to Anyswap liquidity providers on the Polygon network is 0.025 ANY per block (≈1000 ANY per day). However, part of the 0.1% transaction fees may be split between liquidity providers proportional to their contribution to liquidity pools. Please note that since Anyswap multichain router V3 is still in the beta phase, the future distribution of LP rewards may well come out in another way, but will always favor our users and liquidity providers.
Anyswap always has and always will think from our users’ perspective. That’s why we built V3. We have the cheapest fees amongst all the cross-chain platforms and have the fastest transaction speed. We provide free listings to all our potential partners as well as free deposits for our users. We create new bridges for our partners within 2 weeks and then we continue to work with them to resolve any issues and to jointly promote our common services. Last but not least, we have not lost a single asset owned by our users ever since our establishment. Security is the top priority for us, and there will be more safety audits in the near future.
To get involved and stay up to date:
* Join the Anyswap community: https://t.me/anyswap
* Follow Anyswap on: https://twitter.com/AnyswapNetwork
* Subscribe to the Anyswap: https://anyswap.medium.com/
* Send email to Anyswap: firstname.lastname@example.org