We are delighted to announce our second incentive of the AnySwap V3 Router on Fantom!
(Please be noted that the Polygon liquidity farming stops at 10 AM GMT June 24, 2021.)
10 AM GMT June 25, 2021.
Fantom: You can earn ANY token by simply staking USDC(Fantom) into the Anyswap pool on Fantom.
The incentive campaign will last for two weeks.
The amount of ANY distributed to AnySwap liquidity providers of the Fantom network will be 0.011575 ANY per block (≈1000 ANY per day).
Farming URL: https://stable.anyswap.exchange/#/farm (Will open at 9 AM GMT June 25)
1. Get USDC(Fantom) on multichian.xyz.
2. Deposit USDC to Anyswap pool and get anyUSDC token.
3. Staking anyUSDC on the farm to earn ANY rewards.
A: How to get USDC (Fantom)
You can get USDC(Fantom) on multichain.xyz
B: How to add liquidity?
1. Open https://stable.anyswap.exchange click “Pool” from the left side menu.
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the right side, and you’ll get an option list.
3. Click “add” (Here we use BSC as an example)
4. Click “Switch to Polygon” (if you wish to add liquidity to another network, then just switch, here we use Polygon network as an example)
5. After click “Switch to Polygon,” we get to this page, and click “Switch network”, and you’ll be on the Polygon network.
6. Repeat step 3 and chose the network you wish to add; input the number of tokens on the “From” entry bar.
7. Click “Add Liquidity”
8. After step 7, you’ll get “Approve anyUSDC”, click and move to the next step.
9. After “Approve anyUSDC,” a Metamask window pops up; click “Confirm”, and you’ll get your token added!
C: How to remove liquidity?
1. Click “Remove” on the top right.
2. Chose the destination mainnet (here we use FTM as an example)
3. Input the number of tokens on the “From” entry bar.
4. Click “Remove Liquidity”
5. Ater that, a Metamask window pops up; click “Confirm”, and you’ll get your token removed!
To get involved and stay up to date:
* Join the Anyswap community: https://t.me/anyswap
* Follow Anyswap on: https://twitter.com/AnyswapNetwork
* Subscribe to the Anyswap: https://anyswap.medium.com/
* Send email to Anyswap: firstname.lastname@example.org