We are thrilled to announce that Anyswap is live on Arbitrum!
Arbitrum is a layer 2 optimistic rollup scaling solution that offers faster latency, higher throughput, and gas fees up to 270 times lower than that of Ethereum. It’s been live on testnet since October 2020. Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol, which enables any blockchain which uses ECDSA or EdDSA as a signature algorithm. And the latest Anyswap Beta-mainnet V3, the version that we are deploying on Arbitrum One, supports native swap as well as multichain router. Multichain Router enables fast withdrawals and deposits, which can be done within minutes. This collaboration with Arbitrum will further enhance and facilitate the ecosystem of Anyswap where we believe it will be in the same light for Arbitrum.
Anyswap&Arbitrum UI: arb.anyswap.exchange
Anyswap V3 features:
- Non-custodial+MPC: Anyswap doesn’t possess any funds/assets that are owned by an individual, instead, the whole operation process is made by trustless smart contracts and the Anyswap MPC network.
- Native swap: Native swap makes it less complicated to cross-chain swap between native tokens. This can be done without wrapped tokens.
- Multichain Router: This feature allows users to swap between two chains arbitrarily, which makes it easier and less fees to practice.
Although Arbitrum mainnet only opened to developers on the 28th of May, the feedback from users has been extremely positive, and over 250 projects have requested access to Arbitrum. Arbitrum’s EVM compatibility makes the deployment of smart contracts easy and less time-consuming.
The Anyswap team has been deploying and testing on Arbitrum’s testnet for over two months, significantly before its announcement. And we’ve had considerable communications with the Arbitrum team and we, eventually, are pleased to announce that Anyswap Beta-mainnet V3 is now live on Arbitrum!
Please note that we are currently on the Arbitrum One mainnet, and it will be open to users after it’s all set.
To get involved and stay up to date:
* Join the Anyswap community: https://t.me/anyswap
* Follow Anyswap on: https://twitter.com/AnyswapNetwork
* Subscribe to the Anyswap: https://anyswap.medium.com/
* Send email to Anyswap: firstname.lastname@example.org